Monday, October 26, 2009

weekend




We painted the other half of the living/diningroom. Now we're waiting for wallpaper samples.
I made a simple pomegranate marmelade which we had together with goat cheese. It was very easy to make and tasted delicious. If you want to try it just boil sugar, lime juice and pomegranate. Use a rod mixer to smooth the marmelade and let it simmer until thick.

And thank you so much Guusje for the sweet and encouraging words about my blog. I am sorry to say though that I am a bore when it comes to challenges like this and I think I'll pass but I still want to say how much I appreciate your blog. It feels like such a happy and joyful place to visit. Thank you Guusje!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the new paint-job! I can't wait to see the wallpaper in place.

    Pom marmalade sounds like something I've got to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken fantastisk mats blandning och härlig inredning!
    Poulsen är min favorit lamp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea for pomegranate! Now, do you have any tricks for seeding EASILY the fruits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog. And thanks for your comments on my pattern on my blog.

    ReplyDelete