Thursday, November 5, 2009

random



I am a lazy blogger these days. Yesterday was wednesday and corner view and I missed that. Sorry. Anyway, glad to have you back, Jane and I'll be back on track next week.
As I mentioned earlier, I am still hooked on crocheting. I am getting a little tired of amugurumis though and have been looking for patterns elsewhere. As expected there are a lot of goodies on etsy. The only problem is that I don't understand the english patterns so I am trying to make myself some kind of informative and decorative translator to hang on the wall. This is what I've come up with so far. I found the translation on virkverket. Now I only need to learn photoshop better. One thing leads to another...

5 comments:

  1. So challenging! But if your past creations are anything to go by, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you having a nice time at home, that sounds good to me ,enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it! lovely pictures, too. see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found patterns on Etsy? Where? I have a hard time with crochet explanations, I mainly use diagrams!

    ReplyDelete