Friday, December 11, 2009

hi





The last couple of weeks have been turbulent in my life. I haven't been sure if I ever would find the energy or urge to blog again. I wanted to write something here but I didn't know what to write. Thank you all for your comments and e-mails regarding my absence. Today I found myself by the computer surfing my favourite sites. Like before. It was a good thing. I found this stunning home and wanted to save it. Black, brown, grey, earthy and raw. And that red sofa. And the art wall.


Sköna hem

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back with your ever inspiring finds. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malo, I'm glad you're back. And thank you so much for the Pickles' link. The lampshade looks amazing: I love the concept, crocheting furniture! Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to have you back showing us your wonderful finds. virtual wishes from down here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej, usch det låter inte alls bra... Men det är bra att du är tillbaka här igen, ett steg i rätt riktning. Heja, hoppas att det lättar snart! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back! :) I hope everything is well with you and your family. Warm wishes from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the room with all the frames ...

    ReplyDelete