Monday, June 29, 2009

in the garden


The sun is shining from a clear blue sky, the sea is lukewarm and I spend my days and evenings in the garden or at the beach. There's no time to search the web for interiors and design right now. Instead I've been documenting my garden days and if you like you are very welcome to visit me in my garden. I'll be posting here too but maybe not with the same regularity as usual. My garden blog is a newborn and I am not even sure wich language I will write in. Maybe I'll just mix. Anyway, if you have the time, please stop by. Malo in the garden.

4 comments:

  1. i can totally relate to the lack of web surfing and time spent on the internet. this is the time to enjoy the outdoors, so just perfect to combine it with a garden blog. especially when you have such a beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really have a beautiful garden! is a great place to spend time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hejsan!

    I am yet confused why I haven't found your blog earlier :)

    I thought to let you know that I have given you the 'One Lovely Blog' award :) Jätte fin blogg med intressanta inlägg.

    If you want to pass it on, here are the rules:
    1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

    2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

    3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

    Hoppas allt är bra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally love the garden blog and this post inspired me to do a white selection. right after it was done I realized that I needed better "white" pics. cheers!

    ReplyDelete